Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rumor has it...

So some rumors have been circulating around that I am pregnant so I have decided to ease every one's mind and put the rumors to rest. :) Isaac and I will have a new addition to our family in Dec!!! We found out the day we graduated from BYU. Happy Graduation to us! I am about 15 weeks along and feel great. I am not showing one bit and actually have been losing weight, but I know that all of that is sure to come later on.

Isaac wants a girl and I want a boy, but I want a girl too. So I will be happy with whatever I get. As far as pregnancy symptoms go, I feel great. Of course I get nauseated a little, but not much throwing up, thank goodness. However, I do have killer heartburn every day. I hear that there is a correlation between heartburn and how much hair your baby has. So more heartburn, more hair. I have come to the conclusion that our baby will have hair down to its toes when it comes out, boy or girl. We find out what it is in about 3 weeks. I will keep everyone posted. :)

5 comments:

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

Yay! Congrats! December is a great month to have a baby ;-)

Mary Killion said...

AHHHH! I am SO happy for you two! Congratulations! December is a good month for babies :) Good luck with the next few months and keep the blogging world posted! LOVE YOU!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Brandon and Lacey said...

Exciting! Congratulations to both of you! Can't wait to hear what you are having. Hope California is treating you well!

John and Bethany said...

Congratulations! Fun to find your blog too.