Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's No Fun Being Sick

You can defiantly tell that is flu and cold season in the Camacho household. I was the first one to get sick: fever, cough, sinus headaches, the works. And because Diego LOVES to snuggle with me, it was only a matter of time before he caught it. I tried to keep my germs away from him and not breath on him, but we lost that battle. Poor little guy, he had a high fever and was throwing up everywhere. We are past the vomiting stage(thank goodness), but we are still dealing with the coughs and runny noses. And to top it all off, last night we think that Isaac got a touch of food poisoning.

So the way we are dealing with it: napping all day long, watching a lot of cartoons, drinking lots of pedilyte and apple juice, and have a big slumber party out in the living room.


2 comments:

Francesca said...

I'm sorry! Sounds like our past week.

Steph said...

Phoebs totally has this! And I know a ton of other kids who have this too. So sad huh? Luckily Dave and I haven't caught it...yet. Only a matter of time. Hope little man feels better soon...