Monday, September 28, 2009

Noteworthy Notes

Isaac and I have had an exciting week. Well maybe not exciting, but busy. Full of meetings and appointments etc etc etc. On Sunday our branch became a ward! Yahoo! It was really cool be a part of it and feel the of the spirit there. Also Isaac was set apart as the Elder's Quoram Pres. He will do a great job because his heart is in the right place and he is so willing to serve others.

As far as the pregnancy goes, I am 27 weeks. I feel great most of the time, but lately I have been feeling more and more like a balloon or a whale than a person. I really am not that big, but it is bigger than what I am used to and so it feels werid. We get to go and get another ultrasound next week and that will be exciting. Those are always fun.

On the 30th my job at the LDS Employment Center is up so again I am looking for a job. Blah. I still have my one at the preschool, which is tons of fun, but way far away.

So that is about it.

No comments: