Saturday, September 19, 2009

YO!

I've been meaning to post for a while, but never got around to it. We have just been so blessed lately and I have just wanted to share. However, I cannot get over the fact that I would not know if these precious things are being shared at appropriate times when they can be appreciated or if you would laugh, or go, "Pppsssshhhhhh, I get blessed like that all the time." So, this will have to be enough for now:

We are SO...VERY blessed,
Kara is SO...VERY special,
Thank you FOR READING...this blog

Isaac

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Blessings are always great! They may be different for everyone, but we can still appreciate them with you! I'm glad Heavenly Father is watching out for you.

Jonathan Smith said...

Pppsssshhhhhh, I get blessed like that all the time.

;)

j/k - We're happy for you guys:)