Sunday, January 11, 2009

Catch Up Time

For Christmas, Isaac and I flew to Texas for two and a half wonderful weeks! We got really spoiled there. His mom made us great food everyday, we slept in everyday and we got to do so many fun things. I faithfully took pictures so I could put them up there. There are some of them:

Me and Isaac on the plane

Christmas Eve in Dallas

Isaac opening Christmas presents (my camera is horrible and takes crappy pictures, but I don't have to worry about that anymore, Thanks Rachael and Brandon!)

We went to the Dallas Zoo and found these crazy elfs.

AHHH! Wild Animals!
Riding a tortoise.

Isaac and his brother, Chelin. This is the last time we will see Chelin before he leaves on his mission to Brazil. (Isaac and Chelin are doing a ranchero pose, very serious).

We also went to Six Flags, which was so much fun. We rode the Titan ( one of the biggest roller-coasters in the world) four times. Surprisingly, we didn't get sick. I usually love roller-coasters, but some reason this time most of roller-coasters scared me. I rode all of them anyways, but I screamed so much I almost gave my self a headache.

Isaac's father bought a housed right before we came, so we spent some time helping him out by priming the walls to be painted. It was a fun and messy job. To thank us, Papa C took us out to eat at buffets for 5 days straight. Needless to say I will be running vigorously this next semester. Isaac doesn't have school so he will have time to run too.

We had a great Christmas break but are glad to be back home at our Love Shack.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

If I were there, I would run with you. With moving and traveling, I've eaten out so much, too! xoxo

anna said...

I'm so glad that you guys had such a great time!!!! It would be fun to go somewhere warm and get out of the cold for awhile....it was fun to see you again!