Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Old Friends


Today I got an email from my friend Ana. She was an exchange student from Brazil that went to my high school during my senior year. She was such a blast! I loved doing things with her. We randomly went places all the time, we would go to basketball games, shopping, and Wal-Mart all the time. We had Anatomy and Physiology together and we would never pay attention. We even went to Paris after we graduated. I was so happy to hear from her and know that she was thinking of me. It just made me think of all the wonderful people I have in my life who love and care about me. I am so bad at keeping in touch, and that it something I want to be better at. I have so many good friends and have has so many good experiences with them. I think one of my favorite memories that I have with my friends is after a basketball game or going to a movie we would drive to an empty parking lot, crank up the car stereo, and dance. :)

1 comment:

anna said...

What a couple of dorks....J/K man if you only knew the stupid stuff that me and Amber would. Oh the good 'ole days. I'm glad that you got to hear from her..