Sunday, March 22, 2009

California!



As many people know Isaac and I are moving to California after graduation. Now I come from a very small town in Idaho, so moving to California is a little scary. There are things that I am most excited for and things that I am not to stoked about.

Hooray!
  • Isaac and I will live in the same state
  • Warm weather
  • Living 4 blocks away from the beach
  • Having a new apartment
  • Having so many fun things to do in Cali
  • Not having to go to school
  • Having a new adventure with Isaac
  • Flip-flops being the required footwear
EEEAK!
  • Having to get a real job
  • Traffic
  • Living in a big city
  • Not knowing anyone in Cali
  • How expensive Cali is
  • Not being liked cause we are Mormon
  • Being far from family

3 comments:

Francesca said...

Two things:

1. Never call California "Cali" while you are there.

2. There are no problems with Mormons, at least where I grew up (San Diego County), because there is a large LDS community in Southern California.

So jealous!

Heather said...

Enjoy this exciting stage! I think it's awesome! Good luck with the "eeaks," I'm sure you'll do great!

Mary Killion said...

haha I love Francesca's tips.
I totally feel you on how expensive the West Coast is. The East is the same way...oh well. It's better than living in Nebraska or something ;)
I'm excited for you too!