Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life on Hold

So it has been a while since I last posted. Lately I don't really have any news or stories that are post worthy. Isaac is still in Cali and I am still in Utah. I really feel like our life is on hold. I keep waiting to be able to move, waiting to graduate, waiting to get a job, waiting to live in the same state as my husband.

Waitng.....
Waiting......
Waiting.........

But there are lots of things to keep me busy. My mom is coming down to visit and help me pack this week. I am still working. I am also going to work real hard on indexing. Oh,.... and school. *sigh*.

But exciting news, we are moving all of our material possessions down to Cali the 1st of April and then will have a couple of days there. That is will so much fun. I get to see my new apartment!!!

No comments: