Sunday, March 22, 2009

Catching Up

I am finally going to post some pictures of what we have been doing lately.





Our friends (Jon and Alicia) are moving into a trailer that her parents own. They get it for free, but they have to fix it up theirselves. It has been 10 years since someone has lived in that trailer so it needed a lot of fixing up. Isaac went our there one Saturday to help Job fix the plumbing and do other manly things.

When we got up there it was snowing and soooo cold. But those boys toughed it out. They had to get underneath the trailer to fix the pipes. I will tell you what, I could not have done it. It was dirty, cold, dark and cramped under there. They got sooooo muddy. But I think that they had fun.

The other pictures are of my best friends, Emmy and Leanna. They surprised me and came to visit on weekend. We stayed up so late and just talked. It was so good to see them. Emmy is being a human coathanger and Leanna is being cute!

No comments: